Friday, September 14, 2007

Gimme Your Stuff

I stumbled upon this website, "Gimme Your Stuff", etc etc. I'm Libby from Ohio and I made this blog with my friend to host our entries.

I can get you:
- Loads of candies, snacks, local drinks, etc.
- Magazines and books ('Fresh Fruits', anyone?)
- Stationary (Esp. of the "kawaii" type (in before weaboos))
- Cosmetics (Such as lip balms or lotions)
- A personal letter from me to you (:
- Photos, souvenirs
- Amish made treats and things? Perhaps a honey comb? (delicious)
- Anything you'd like. I could get you some trinkets, craft/scrapbooking supplies, yarn, accessories, etc. Whatevers up your alley.

I would like:
- Scarves!? Gee, would I.
- Stationary! As well as a small journal or erasers.
- Ethnic/Traditional items/clothes? Surprise potential. (I would really like something containing hindu mantra!)
- Some sweets
- Something you've made?
- A letter
- Anything that you feel is neat.
- ?!

Updates will come when I think of them.
Leave a comment or email me (preferred!): TheVeryFruityLordFruitington@hotmail.com

4 comments:

kai said...

Hi would you like to swap with me?
http://queenswaps.blogspot.com/
I think I can offer you what you want!

Cori and JV said...

Hello! We are a couple from the Philippines and we very much like to swap with you. Check our profile at http://arabeskimo.blogspot.com/ If there is any chance that you are interested, just keep us posted. You can also e-mail us at wastedcookie@yahoo.com Thanks :)

♥ milissa said...

Hey girl! Wanna swap? :D

URL: http://fashionscents.blogspot.com/2008_03_01_archive.html

Take a look to see if my swap interests you yeah?

You can tag at my tagboard if you're interested :)

Hope to see a reply soon! ♥

Chinkerbarbie said...

I would love swapping with you! You sound like a really awesome person too!

I'm Qingyi and I'm from Singapore. Do check out my journal at http://stillrepeating.livejournal.com for more.

Contact me at yellowpaperhearts@gmail.com!
I look forward to hearing from you, heh heh!